Share is the base of the knowledge.
This Semantic MediaWiki site is intended as a test bed for ideas related to the implementation of a 'DAS wiki'. The initial effort focuses on three objectives:
- Modelling sequence annotations within a semantic-wiki framework.
- Modelling the DAS 'source' and 'server' metadata.
- Using the semantic query language to serve annotations as DAS (i.e. using a ProServer source adapter).
- This final objective raises a number of additional issues.
Playing with the wiki has raised the additional question of whether the data in the DAS Registry could be usefully incorporated into the wiki.
For the current status of this project, see the status page.
- Notes on the DAS specification
- Notes on GFF 
- Notes on ProServer.
SMW has support for ontologies